Saturday, January 18, 2014

On the run forever, or would you like to come home...?

Trina,

I will do whatever it takes to get all warrants dropped on you, but it's gonna take substantial movement on your end. What I mean is, first letting the boys talk/skype with Emily, then getting me back in her life so she knows her "real" father. If/when you do this on a regular basis, I will show the authorities that you are finally working with me.

Click here:
Interpol Wanted List

Click here:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

Click here:
Felony Warrant in Missouri - Case# 0931-CR00898 TRINA ATWELL-CHAVARRIA


As you may or may not know, you are still wanted here in Missouri, where your warrant has gone past 120 days (over 4 years actually) and it is punishable by 60 years in prison. They will look at how you have erased me from Emily's life, taking away her rights as well as mine.

You have violated both of our human rights to know each other as father & daughter. All I want is what is best for "our" daughter, which is giving her me and her brothers unconditional love.

Do you really want your new daughter to have to grow up in this type of shadow you cast internationally? I hope you don't...

Reach out to me... I will never give up, and my next step is going to be a big one, and you know I can accomplish what most can't, as I proved when I represented myself in the Hague Trail and won.

Take the right step this year and give all three of your daughters a good life, not just the one you think is best for you. The great thing too, is that you will be able to return to the U.S. and see your oldest, as well as your entire family.

What do you think??? My email hasn't changed...

No comments:

Post a Comment