Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

May this be a wonderful new year for all left behind parents and the like... Our children deserve the best of having both parents in their lives, and we can only pray that the taking parent will wake up one day and realize just how much they have taken from the child they claim to love and want to protect.

Last year was one of accomplishments for me... I represented myself Pro Se in the local circuit courts to modify a current custody order pertaining to my two boys (older brothers of Emily from a different mother), and I have gained more parental rights. Their mother and I came to an agreement in order to keep the matter from affecting our children more than it had to. So now I have more rights "on paper" to insure I get more quality time with my boys.

What I hope and pray for every day is to gain the same rights to Emily... Here is a question to lead into the new year for Trina. If I was able to gain more parental rights to the boys, then how can you still stand by your claims you have made against me? Don't you think if I was close to being the monster you make me out to be, that I would be denied in every aspect to gain even more parental rights to innocent children, or will your default answer be... "he just knows how to work the court systems."

I know you just had another baby girl... congrats for bringing another life into the world under your care. I pray she has more of a chance to stay innocent than that of "our" daughter. Emily's life will never be normal because of what you have done, and continue to do. Yes the truth is that you still have felony warrants for your arrest, and wanted by Interpol too. The sad thing is you at one time wanted to work things out in order to get the criminal charges dropped because you thought Emily was going to be sent home (yes, home to the United States), but once you accomplished having a secret trial to have the order overruled, you simply turned your back on me completely never allowing me and the boys to know her in any capacity.

I take some responsibility in all of this because I "chose" to be with you, wanted to start a family, and thought we would be together forever no matter what. Funny thing is I never knew about your second identity until it was too late.

I call what is going on a sick form of child abuse, but in your circles it's called "protecting" her from harm... One more question: If I am this harmful person, then why do the boys love me so much, how did I become a trusted Den Leader for Cub Scouts, why does the school system allow me to be a volunteer, how did I pass the extensive background check to become a coach for the local school systems, and lastly, why do you not have one shred of proof to substantiate your claims? We all know the answer, it's because you made it all up to cover your tracks. Period.

It's been over 4 years now and Emily deserves to know us... This year I will be coming to see her one way or another through legal means, since you will go to your default accusations. Please consider taking the step in the right direction towards me, since now that you are building another family, you can't go into hiding anymore...  Keep in mind that every day Left Behind Parents are becoming more well known, our stories are making news, and laws are being created.

I hope this is a new year that can be celebrated by all.

This post might feel like I am attacking your character, but let's be honest... all I am doing is telling the truth, no more, no less.

Prove to the world that you are the mother you claim to be, and let our daughter have a full life and not make her wait until she is 18 years old to leave you and never look back as other kidnapping victims have told me that is what they did to the taking parent. You will put her in a situation where she will have to chose to leave her little sister just to see what you took her away from, and that will not be fair to our little angel.

Think of all the kids... maybe you can change. I pray you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment