Thursday, February 13, 2014

5 Years and nothing...

So I have made it 5 years since my daughter was taken from where she "really" belongs... I mustered through Feb. 2, didn't focus on the negative but on the children I do have in my life, so I remained grateful. I have learned by living in gratitude I feel less pain.

Trina Atwell-Chavarria (wife to Henner Antonio Romero Chavarria) & her family planned the kidnapping 5 months in advance, all the while Trina was telling me, my boys, and her oldest daughter that we were going to get married the coming Summer (as soon as she enforced divorce papers on her estranged husband in Costa Rica). I wonder what kind of sick mind actually plans things out like this and intentionally misleads her own child to believe her lies, just so she can be self-serving in her actions.

You see, Trina at one time admitted to me that if she could've kidnapped her oldest daughter to Costa Rica, she would've done it (yeah, I missed that red flag). I guess she had to figure out a way to fool me, and told me that we were going to a "surprise" family reunion her sister had arranged, but the only thing I didn't know what the surprise was on me, and she was reuniting with her family in Costa Rica without me...

So here we are five years later and she is still claiming the worst on me, but I understand this because if she flounders at all on her "story of abuse" she might as well turn herself into the authorities, as all her supporters would turn their backs on helping to shield her from any legal consequences any more. So now, she has had another daughter, which makes three... all from different men, and she is "still" a fugitive on the run (she'll say different of course, that she is in Costa Rica to "protect" Emily from me).

I have included a link of her incredible Facebook page where she shares her horrific story of the abuse I put her through - https://www.facebook.com/ProtectingEmily

I have never had to defend myself from the accusations she has made against me 1. Because she never had a stitch of evidence to substantiate her claims 2. Nobody on the planet will confirm I was ever the type of person she describes 3. Just through my daily "actions" I disprove her on a regular basis, now and before she committed the crime of "Child Abduction." 4. She has proven in the past 5 years that nothing she says is true, or I would have otherwise lost any & all support I continue to gain in the fight against the crime she committed.

One day the "real" truth will surface, and I will still be standing in the same place, and she might be sadly standing behind cold iron bars... The legal system doesn't "forget" that you acted in a felonious manner and remove penalties, in fact it's the opposite... the longer you run the worse it gets.

In all this time I have never lashed out at her, ridiculed her, but really just tell it how it is... if I did anything but that, I would be immediately attacked by her fellow child abductors, hung out to dry, and made a mockery of publicly for slipping up... trust me, they tried to dig REAL DEEP to find dirt on me, and guess what... clean as a whistle, because if they had found ANYTHING on me, they would have exploited it to the fullest.

I think my next BLOG might just expose the people that helped her plan the kidnapping from start to finish, just so you might better be aware of who you might be doing business with, and re-think who you want to be in your life...  They will say they only have the best interests of the children in mind, but the truth is all they care about is the person in the mirror. Period.

Ranting and raving... oh yeah, and still feeling the pain of not being in my daughter's life.

Yours truly,

Roy Koyama


No comments:

Post a Comment