Sunday, February 3, 2013

This is love...


This letter is from her older brothers... the other children that are directly affected by the decision made by kidnapping Emily to Costa Rica. I guess how they feel doesn't matter to Trina, as they have been erased from Emily's life too. They still get very sad when they think about what precious moments they are missing with their little sister. It's called child abuse, kidnapping, and now is viewed as a criminal offense thanks to Senate Resolution 543.

Make the best move for all the children Trina, and comeback while I am still willing to not use the new SR 543... I don't want you to be in jail. I want Emily in both out lives, as well as having her know her brothers and sister. Please do what is "really" right... not what you have convinced your fellow kidnappers and other people that don't know the entire truth about "your" real past that I have never disclosed publicly. I am keeping a lot quiet, not for your benefit, but for our children... I just wish you had the same intentions, but kidnappers only think of themselves. Time to step up to the plate, please...

2 comments:

  1. Calgary custom builders
    -:we are happy to read your post , its a very nice and more informative...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know if there is more you would like to learn

      Delete