Saturday, February 2, 2013

4 Years ago the crime was executed...

4 years ago Trina Atwell from Marshfield, MO executed the crime of kidnapping she and her family planned for over 4 months. She did a great job of setting me up so she could take everything I had in order to make things almost impossible for me to put up a legal battle. Little did she know I would never give up, as she has expressed she thought would happen in a statement she made to the media.

Winners never quit, and losers hide behind excuses. I have never understood why she felt that lying about me and my character would make the world come to her side, the only people that have are her family (which they helped her commit the crime and may face the consequences of the new SR 543 for aiding and abiding), and her best supporters are other known kidnappers (birds of a feather flock together). 

As for me being what she has claimed, she has yet to prove one word of her story to be true. I have been approved to volunteer at the local grade school as a WATCH DOG DAD and school volunteer (which they are doing extensive background checks due to what happened in Newtown, CT), and now recently have become the assistant Den Leader for my youngest son's Cub Scout pack.

I am not on here to try and make myself look anything but how I have always been... I am a father looking to have my daughter in my life. Period. I've never claimed to be perfect, but I can testify that I am not anywhere near what she claims I am. Funny thing is I have several people that have written character letters stating what type of father and person I am in real life.

Her story is just that, a story (fictional of course). It seems that if you cry to enough people, and have a sister that makes a career on marketing & media, you can convince people of just about anything these days... the only thing they have ALWAYS lacked, is ANY EVIDENCE of her bogus claims.

At this point all I care about is seeing my daughter. There was a point where I thought she was best suited for jail, but this was early in the process and I knew Emily still knew who I was... she has done such a good job at hiding my existence from my daughter that now I feel it would be best if she returned to the USA and we work things out that will "actually" be the best for Emily. I have reached out in many ways to set this up, but "she" still acts like she is above the law, at least from my perspective. Until I see anything different, how should I feel? She does nothing to make sure Emily gets to know her brothers, as she could do this through my ex-wife (the mother of my boys) who is neutral so the boys might be able to see/speak to the only sister they have, and miss with all their hearts.

I can't wrap my head around how she can be so heartless and still gain the respect from "anyone" in this world. I truly believe she has spun such a horrific lie, that she can't turn back from trying to make it "the" reality in her life... it's too bad that she'll probably lose Emily later in life for good as I have been contacted by other adults that were the kidnapped child, and have told me they NEVER WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PARENT THAT ABDUCTED THEM. She "thinks" Emily will make the right decision later in life, but doesn't realize she has already made it for her, and it's time that will show her just how much hate she will create in a little girl that should love both parents. i am not just using speculation, or hoping she despises her mother (as this is the opposite of what I pray for), but history tells the truth. Just ask any child that was abducted and found out later how the abducting parent made all the choices, and NEVER gave the child a chance to know the left behind parent.

This whole story is a sad one... many people want it to end, but it will never end until Emily is where she "belongs" and that is in the USA with all of her family, not just her mother, being raised as an only child.

I'm still giving you a chance to make this right Trina, as I have reached out to an International Organization willing to help us make it happen... Taking this route can help you and your helpers avoid a lot of trouble, and give "our" daughter back what has been kept from her for the last 4 years.

The next step can be yours, and will show the world your grace... or???

1 comment:

  1. You are right Emily will grow up and will find out the truth one day. Just keep up your faith.

    ReplyDelete