Thursday, February 21, 2013

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

I believe actions will always show character, not spoken or written words... I want a chance to show Trina that I have forgiven her, show her that I am a good father, and not hold any hard feelings toward her. The only thing is, she will not contact me in any form, send me pictures of my daughter at any level, and continues to ignore my plead for resolution.

I am not writing to do anything but always be truthful. I still have been doing what a good father does, and that's loving my children unconditionally, and never giving up my pursuit to get Emily back into our lives. As far as I know, I have been replaced by Henner Antonio Chavarria Romero as Emily's fake father, and co-conspirator to the long term crime. This blog is NOT about him, I just want to point him out, so anyone can analyze his character as a person that knows right from wrong and continues to conspire with Trina to keep Emily blind of knowing her "real" loving father.

Up to date, I have never posted anything negative about Trina, her family, or friends... I will continue to take the high road and not stoop to their level. You see, I know a LOT about her family, and if I was to disclose all I know, it would make me look just as bad as them (mostly Trina). Please understand I am not a vengeful person, malicious, or hateful. Everything I have ever posted can be proven, everything she has posted has NEVER been proven or she would've put it on the internet for the entire world to see. Doesn't this make sense to anyone??? I think the only people it makes sense to are the people that know better, and fellow kidnappers the people that have aided and assisted with the crime would disagree only because they don't know anything else but to live in fantasy land.

All I ever wanted is to have Emily in my life, nothing more. Now that it has been over 4 years, I am determined to prove that this will not continue beyond this year, and because of the new Senate Resolution and other resources I have gained, I promise I will make sure this is the year I hold my baby girl again.  The main thing is, I want to do this with cooperation and make this easy for Trina to come back to the USA so we can work it out amicably and not have to use legal force.

I have forgiven Trina. I have learned the only way to get forgiveness is to give it, and this entire battle has only made me a stronger parent and man.  I have never had to threaten her or her family to get my point across and will not ever do so, once again, if I had threatened anyone, it would've been plastered all over the internet. So for those of you that still believe she is "protecting" Emily, why don't you ask her why she hasn't "exposed" me for the monster she claims I am, and provide the evidence she has claimed to have as well??? It's because none of this exists.

I just want to set things right and give Trina the opportunity to come home and be a mother to both of her daughters, by actively participating in both of their lives.  I think it is horrific that one child gets the personal love and affection, and the other doesn't. I also think it is more horrific when a mother thinks her love is more important than that of a loving father. Studies has proven that a biological fathers love is vital to the growth of a child, especially for a little girl growing up.

My plead - Please Trina, come back, I will beg to have the warrants dropped, I have been and will continue to go to parenting classes, I will jump through hoops to prove to you that I am a good father (which won't be hard for me since that's all I know how to be), I will do whatever it takes... just come back. I don't want this to become another legal battle that may get you in trouble with the law, as well as your family and friends that have assisted you. I will forget the past, and keep focused on the future for our daughter and other children we have. Will you please do the same? You don't have to like or love me, just do that for the innocent children that continually suffer on a regular basis. The children deserve the BEST.

Let me actions speak, and yours as well... PLEASE.

Below is an activity that I did with Tai in Cub Scouts (I am the assistant Den Leader), which will show you who is "still" on his mind, and yes, he still considers your other daughter to be his older sister (so does Rhys). All they want is to be with their sister/s.

Please make things semi-normal for our children. I beg you.

Sincerely,

Roy


No comments:

Post a Comment