Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who really knows what is going to happen?

It seems to me that all authorities are waiting to see what their counterparts are going to do first.  I am in a position where I am curious who isn't embarrassed about how the entire process is being executed and does anyone even answer these questions?
 
tK said she would come back to the US around Christmas, and here we are going on the end of January, and no other attempts or contacts have been made to provide any type of arrangement of coming back. Instead an appeal brief has been entered here in the US and the writ of Habeus Corpus in Costa Rica....

doesn't sound to open to negotiation to me? 

tK needs to understand I am not in charge of getting the felony dropped or even suspended in the US, but I know I would rather be in a US jail than a Costa Rica jail any day.  Once the Federal warrant is issued then who knows how aggressive things will become in terms of making an example of a kidnapper that runs, hides, then makes demands with disregard toward any judicial system, but only her own agenda. 

I want  my daughter to have a good life, and her mother is laying the groundwork that is creating part of our family legacy. 

We need to resolve this matter swiftly since she is so young and work diligently toward making the experience more like a confusing dream.   Emily has the opportunity to start the healing and changing process in front of her. My question is to her mother, is how long will you wait to begin the inevitable?

No comments:

Post a Comment