Monday, February 7, 2011

Keeping quiet...

I have been keeping offline for good reason... but I do want to thank everyone involved with helping us get Emily back to the U.S.

I have been sitting everyday since last Monday wondering why they can just keep my daughter and not simply send her home immediately. The only thing I can figure out is that nobody wants to make any further mistakes, and have to claim liability, but in the process my daughter is being held captive.  I want her sent home now, and the Kidnapper can deal with things the way they are. 

My daughter is the one being traumatized and it makes me very upset that she could be sent home instead of dealing with another minute of being with non-family members caring for her. The one and only reason she is in this place is because her mother made bad choices, and I pray that the courts will correct those choices made and send Emily home this week.

I don't want to say much due to having to watch my words being scrutinized heavily by the opposing party, that can't find anything on me... since there never has been anything there.  So stop spinning windmills and look at the real problem here, it's called "International Parental Child Abduction" and it needs to be addressed if your concerns are solely for children, then your support should focus that direction, instead of how much mud can we sling and just make things messier...

If you are truly for the children, then any right mind would agree that American issues need to be dealt with on American soil...  Things are headed in the right direction, but only because of the guidance along the way...

1 comment: