Thursday, January 13, 2011

Living the unknown

Currently I am living the unknown.... before this time, I was living in the fight, but now have appeared to won the fight.  The only thing is as long as my daughter is on foreign soil, my rights are limited on how things are dealt with in the foreign land.  All I have today are my memories of my daughter, pictures of her I get occasionally through resources other than tK.  This entire ordeal has changed all of our lives forever. This impacts not only me and tK, but all the other children, any family members, friends, and potentially future relationships with other people in our lives.

There are times when my heart tells me to be soft and just become emotional over the situation, but God has plans for me and brings me to my feet every time, out of the muck and mire...

Right now during this phase of getting the laws to move forward and provide justice to an almost 2 year crime, I don't know what is happening in CR as their Judicial system resumes next week Monday January 17, 2011 and hopefully we'll see some real quick progress???  I just pray tK turns herself over to return to the US this following week as she had implied she could travel after Christmas.  The time has come to bring our family issues back to the US and shed the light on the entire truth.

I am grateful for all the help and supporters that have gone above and beyond what I could ever imagined. I just sit patiently waiting to hear back from the powers to be since there is nothing further I can do to help. Prayers and hope

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully put Roy.I know we all keep telling you to "hang in there" and I know that it must be so hard for you. The only thing we can do is to keep giving you all the support that we can and you need to trust that your friends and family are here for you any time you need us. We are all just a phone call away. Remember that you are not in this fight alone. You have so many people that love and support you and are willing to be by your side through this ordeal. We want Emily home with you and the boys as much as you do. So again I will tell you to "hang in there".

    ReplyDelete