Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This could be it...

I received a call from the head of the Children's Affair office at the Department of State telling me Emily has been denied refugee status and has been ordered to be immediately returned to the US.  I've heard it before, but this time I feel like it is real and going to happen. There are no more appeals to be done, we've gone all the way with this fight, and now it's time for Emily to get what she has always deserved that was stolen from her when she was abducted against her own will.  It's a shame things had to take this long when it would've been resolved several years ago.  Kidnappers seem to believe that they can prosper against the truth, and the truth is... Kidnapping is a CRIME. I'll be sure to post the details of what happens next when I get the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment