Thursday, August 11, 2011

Help needed from all LBP's

I got this email from the DOS today...

Good afternoon!  We have been informed that tomorrow is the next Immigration Tribunal hearing in Emily’s case.  It appears that they will continue to keep the hearings split  in order to adjudicate each case on its own separate merits.  As always, when I am informed of any developments, I will let you know as soon as I can. The embassy has asked me to inquire something of you.  They are wondering if you have a copy of the video from the internet where Ms. Atwell was soliciting donations to keep Emily “safe in Costa Rica” and then Emily was shown on camera at the end?  The video has been removed from the internet, and the embassy was wondering if you had a copy of it saved somewhere. 

DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO?

Please contact me ASAP if you do...

Thank you and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment