Friday, May 29, 2015

Help me understand


Help me understand why I still am not in Emily's life...?
     I am still trying to understand the thinking behind parental abduction, when the taking parent knows the truth about the other parent, but still depends on fabricating lies to undermine the other parent. My daughter and I have been without seeing each other for a very long time, she also has two brothers (my boys from a previous marriage) and an older sister (her daughter from a previous marriage) that miss her dearly too.

     She has been gone since Feb. 2, 2009... her mother has no plans of returning with her to the United States, and has gone to lengths to change her last name, as well as claim that Henner Antonio Chavarria is her father. She made claims against me that have never been proven, no evidence, and not one person has come forward to validate one of her claims is true.

     Why do some people still believe her story? I don't understand the logic that a person can trust another person that has never been able to prove anything. I can have several people attest to the exact opposite of everything she has claimed against me, but still my daughter is being kept from me with no real good evidence or sensible reason.

     It started when we met and I thought she was the "one" for me. It moved fast and next thing you know here I am, being known as a victim of International Parental Abduction, and my daughter is the focal point. How did it get to this? I never knew I would have a life of questions, and mistrust, but since this has happened I haven't been able to trust anyone.

     It would be really nice to just get some closure and have my daughter back in the life of our family here in the United States. My daughter gets to live a life of lies, simply because of her mothers personal agenda of keeping me erased from her life. The odd thing is, I treated her like a queen, and through her accusations has projected upon me the things she experienced early in life (as she admitted to me about the abuse). It's unfortunate that our children have now become the true victims of her criminal acts, by keeping Emily at bay from knowing her entire family, loving father & brothers, and guidance of her older sister.

     What is child abuse? It comes in many forms... My daughter Emily Alina Koyama is silently being abused every day she isn't afforded the opportunity to know her whole family, and the love & support of her father.

     If you are reading this and live in Costa Rica, please do me a favor and tell my daughter I love her... give her my picture, let her see what her brothers look like, and tell her I am still fighting to see her.

Thank you for taking the time to read my nonsense...


Roy Koyama
LBP of Emily Alina Koyama

***see my full story here***

Awesome video


Proof they changed her name


2 comments:

  1. Hello Roy,

    When my wife kidnapped, Ian, Ben and Hannah, I drove them all to the airport.

    We had planned on returning to her native Costa Rica (where we had met), she just wanted to leave first.

    I followed and when I arrived, she refused to allow me to see or speak with the children. I mired in the CR Family Courts for 18 months without access to my children.

    I wrote a book about my process....Time Capsule of a Costa Rican Kidnapping, that will be released on Amazon on 21 June.

    Take a look at my website...

    I am not trying to sell you a book...my story is about overcoming loss...accepting emotional pain as a conduit to spiritual growth...

    I have walked a mile I your moccasins...

    Please feel free to contact me...

    My Best,

    John P. Murphy
    Father of Ian, Ben and Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever do a Hague Application?

    ReplyDelete