Sunday, January 13, 2013

Another chapter is about to begin

Well... I have reached out to Trina to see if we can make it possible for her to return to the USA without having warrants for her arrest, to allow Emily to experience a full life by having her brothers and sister by her side, and I have heard nothing. I have even reached out to an organization that can contact her to give share this information, which they have done, and still nothing... I guess my next step is to go full throttle with the resources I have been given if I don't hear anything VERY soon.

I do it with a heavy heart, as I realize that Emily would be best suited to have a mother that is not in prison, and to not have to charge her other family members with aiding and abiding. I just want what is best for all the children involved, and if my hand is forced, I will have to make it happen the hard way for those that are not willing to look beyond their own noses.

I have two boys (Emily's older brothers) that get to deal with pain around the holidays, wishing their sister was with them, deal with more pain around her birthday, and just overall miss their little sister. All they have ever wanted was to be her big brothers, and they have been robbed of this right, being victims of the crime of kidnapping. It's not fair to them. I get upset when they ask about when they will see her, as she is always on their minds. We have NOT taken down pictures of her because we want to forget, in fact we look at the pictures to keep her warm in our hearts... it just hurts that we don't even get a recent photo to know what she currently looks like, but ALL OF THIS WILL STOP IN 2013 with the help of some incredible people that have the best interests of the children in mind. This is not about me, or Trina to be honest, it's about some children that have had their lives affected by a crime that didn't have to happen. This does in fact alter their adult lives as I have found out from other kidnapped children that are now adults... it's devastating to a child.

So... you are now witnessing the next chapter in my fight against International Parental Kidnapping. I've been quiet for a little while, but to be honest, it was the calm before the storm, as I have been once again building my International case, getting my ducks in a row, and preparing for another victory in the International courts in Costa Rica. If I was given the opportunity to appear or be represented in the last appeal held in Costa Rica, Emily would've been home over 2 years ago.

I'm not missing another birthday, she turn 5 years old this year, and will know I exist and have been fighting to see her the entire time she has been held prisoner without even knowing it.

God Bless all those that have never given up on the REAL TRUTH.


No comments:

Post a Comment