Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dear Trina...

Dear Trina,
It has been a long time since I've seen our daughter. You have done a good job of erasing me, substituting me, and slandering my name. I am forgive you for all you have done, said, and things unknown to me. What I would like to do is make arrangements to have you return to the USA with all warrants dropped, give you custody so we can share visitation, and help you to have both of your daughters in your life, as well as allow Emily to know her big sister and brothers on a personal level.

This is an opportunity I believe you should take. There are new resources allowed to Left-Behind-Parents that, if I were to utilize them, could cause many people more pain. I do not want this for you, or them... As I said before, I forgive you. Don't take my forgiveness as weakness, instead, look at it as a blessing to give you a second chance at life in the USA with no consequences.

Our daughter deserves everything, as do our other children. I beg you to be the hero and come back without duress, and amicably. You are a smart woman, and I have a head on my shoulders that works, so I know we can work things out to both of our satisfaction. We both want the best for "our" daughter, I have experience from previously abducted children, and the future doesn't look good for Emily, or your relationship with her as she gains more knowledge of what has occurred.

You have tried to replace me with the so-called husband you tell everyone you are with in Costa Rica, the same one you told me is a crook and alcoholic... He appears to simply be a pawn for your quest, and will fade quickly from Emily's memory when she is near me. I am studying Spanish to help me better to communicate with our daughter, as I have learned her primary language is Spanish, being raised as an only child under the supervision of a Spanish only speaking nanny.

Please remember the "real" truth... you have nothing to fear from me, as you never have. I have hundreds that will testify to my character, how I live a clean life without alcohol or the drugs you accuse me of abusing. I have no criminal record, and to date, you have never provided an ounce of evidence to prove me wrong or unworthy. I will continue to live this way, and will not worry about your accusations. The only people that believe your claims have no idea about who I am, and most likely road your coat tails during our international battle.

Prove to the world you are sincere about being a good mother and take my offer to return... We'll all be waiting, and excited to see you come back. Please come back, Costa Rica is too far for me to travel as much as I would like to see Emily, and her brothers would never get to see her either.

You and only you can make the best decision now...

Sincerely,

Roy
Emily's "Real" Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment