Monday, July 2, 2012

Emily will be 4 years old

Me and the boys haven't heard her voice for over 2 years, not one recent picture, and no contact what so ever from anyone regarding her safety. All I know is my baby is living the life of a fugitive in Costa Rica where she is NOT native to the country. She is being raised as an only child with her primary language as Spanish, with the last name of Koyama... Ironic? Well... the last I heard a few months ago is that they (her mother and Emily) were living in a home (no need to mention exact location), and suddenly moved out without giving the landlord notice. She vanished again...

When will Trina own up to the fact she is still a fugitive, making our daughter's life a wreck before she even gets to experience anything? I pray she will take my offer and come back soon...

At one point she offered to work out a deal when she was up against a wall, with the whole world watching... well, she's got the kidnapping blueprints down to a tee, convincing a judge to over-rule an international order. But of course all you need is cash to do that...

So, Trina... you can now have your cake and eat it too if so desired. All I ever cared about is Emily and the best for her. I have realized I have to succumb to your devices if she is to ever have me in her life again. I wonder how well this will set when she gets older? Ask Ken Connelly the author of "Throwing Stones", and a friend of mine. I believe he disagrees with kidnapping, since he was a kidnapped child.

Please try to salvage what you can of your life and allow Emily yo have a full one with all of her REAL family...

Please, I beg you.

No comments:

Post a Comment