Thursday, September 22, 2011

Latest Update...

Well... a little bit of positive - today I was informed that the Custody order appeal from Trina has been denied for the second time in the local Greene County courts.  This is the same court system where the Judge and Prosecuting Attorney spoke on my behalf and told Trina's Attorney that they both want to see Trina go to prison and if given the chance, they will do everything they can to make it happen... I was blown away when both the Judge and Prosecuting Attorney said this in open court! I kind of smiled inside, but would rather work it out so Emily has what she deserves - everyone in her life, not just mom and a pretend dad.  Her "real" father, her older sister, and her two brothers that have been forgotten by Trina and her supporters.  Look around her posts, they are NEVER mentioned and I'm sure Costa Rica doesn't even know about them, thus the horrible decision saying staying in CR is in Emily's "best" interests... I disagree!!!

btw... I will also be on the local news again in Springfield, MO tonight featuring me and Trina! It should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment