Monday, March 28, 2011

My last post for a while...

I have learned over the past two years with my daughter being kidnapped that I will never be the same person again. In fact I have already noticed the changes. I'm more in tune with my boys and their needs, I have gained more respect for other people and have allowed myself to be a conduit for God to help others in pain.  I want to focus on my God, my children, and family... I can't do much right now for Emily beside what I am already doing, being the best daddy she could ever imagine having when she gets here. Other than that I am blessed for the experience as I have learned many valuable lessons.  Now I just wait for Costa Rica to eventually get to work and bring my daughter home where she will "really" be safe and surrounded with unconditional love, not be raised as an only child by a stranger (a nanny that only speaks Spanish), and she'll see me several hours of the day since I have made my work schedule to fit around my children, not them to fit around mine.  I only get one chance to make the difference in the lives of the innocent, and God has blessed me with the ability to do so.  The average child maybe spends 7 minutes a day of quality time with each parent... an average because of all the broken homes and two houses for kids to live.  Sad times, but it's reality... and the norm.

All of our children deserve the best... what actions are you taking now to be proactive, instead of reactive later in life because you only had 7 minutes a day to give your children? how will they grow up and what values will they have?  That's our responsibility as loving parents...

It's a shame that some people think they can and have the right to do it on their own - they are called KIDNAPPERS

No comments:

Post a Comment